Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm making a list of randomness. Cuz I can, I'm bored, and yeah. Here we go... ;-]

1. I always wanted to be an amazing photographer. Isn't that strange. That's something I've always wanted to do. I so want to take a photography class. Really really really bad. I have no idea why. Something I was hoping that I could do. This is really sad because I will probably never get to. There is just not enough time for everything that I want to do... =[

2. I immensely enjoy ellipses [...] I use them all the fucking time. Like everywhere. It's bordering on a compulsive disorder status. Hahaha...but I can't help myself. I pause too much when I think. And that is how I type. With pauses in thought. Now that I think of it, though, when other people put in ellipses I'm not sure I think of it as pauses...

3. Sometimes I wish I was indie or scene or emo or something other than what I am. It's completely unfair... I don't even know what I am? A nerd? A geek? A prep? No. I don't really fit in any of these categories. It's rather bothersome because I like to categorize other people [like in my head//somewhat subconsciously...it makes me feel better about order and/or organization] I don't listen to awesome music...it's just average. I don't do awesome things...just ordinary. Rawr!

4. Speaking of music, I obsessively listen to single songs over and over again. Sometimes I just can't help it. I left the song Jai Ho [from Slumdog Millionaire] on over 60 times on repeat while I wrote my IB History internal assessment. No idea why. Simply couldn't help it. Also, I could probably connect every phrase people say with either 1) an eminem song or 2) another random song. Mostly eminem comes first, but probably b/c I listen to that more than anything else.

5. I don't like regular parenthesis. () I feel like they might be worn out or overused because they are just so ordinary. I try to only use the square bracks [] They are so much more fun!!!

6. I'm somewhat sad about the end of this year. I'm going to miss the seniors that are leaving. [aka what am I going to do w/out Kush on the bus???] Plus, some of my classes are going to be empty. Not even just this year, but also next year that makes me a senior. This scares the shit out of me. Especially because I feel like I'm never going to get anywhere in my life and I don't know where I'm going. Which is frightening.

7. I'm an extremist. 80% of the time, I feel like saying "fuck the world." The other 20%, I couldn't love anyone more. It's kind of ridiculous.

8. Seven was far too short. It's almost bothersome. I feel like there are bugs all over me. Even though I feel like things are crawling all over me, it's still all good. I like being outside more than I appear. It just depends on how wet it is outside, whether I'm in a forest or not, and how large the bug is that is next to me...but I still like nature. Alot. too much?

9. Sometimes I forget how beautiful words can be. How poised and perfect and just right. I really love quotes. I love them so much that I have an image in my head of what my bedroom would look like, if I could redesign it. The walls would be covered in old hodge-podge-like material and their would be quotes all over the walls. And I would read them before falling asleep. They would cover the walls from the very bottom to the ceiling. It's really quite pretty. If I could do this, I would. I think I will...if I live that long...

10. I'm such a phony-art lover. I love graphics and art, but I'm completely devoid of all creative juices. I don't think I could ever be that awesome. It doesn't stop me from completely loving stuff like that!! I'm totally into sweet art. If only I was that cool.

11. I love hair. Styling it, changing its color, and just being generally indecisive and changing it all the time! I'm kind of really into "emo/alternative" hairstyles for some reason. I don't really know what the reason for that is. I just find them really attractive//awesome. I love those styles on girls--well, I suppose I mean myself. And I like long hair but I'm too impatient to let my hair grow out and I like to change it too much that it ends up being fruitless to try to attempt to grow mine out. B/c I just end up cutting it because I get bored.

12. I want to travel so bad. With every bone in my entire body. I want to travel around the world and go to every place I've never been [which is everywhere]. My parents were never really motivated to do this, but I can't understand why. If I was them, I wouldn't waste my money on stuff that was purely material, I would waste it on flying/driving/boating/hell...even walking to other countries. That would be my ultimate dream.

**Don't you like fun facts? I totally love fun facts!!! They are my absolute favorite. No joke. Fun facts make my life so much better.**

No comments:

Post a Comment