Saturday, February 7, 2009

I know you. You were curious, so you clicked the link. I have done that so many times before. Let's see how long you last on the page. Maybe, you'll acutally read this in its entirety. Well, you don't have, but I have this cool idea. You'll have to see.

Things are getting foggy. It's a Saturday afternoon and I should be doing my homework. Well, there are actually a lot of things I should/could/ought to be doing right now, but unfortuanately for all of those things I am not actually being productive. But I have a lot of good ideas. Especially for you. This is the first time I think that I will use my blog. I have subscribed to a hundred and one blogs...but never been able to stick with one long enough to remember the password. I'm going to try this time. Truly.

I have something to say, something that I wouldn't just put on facebook notes. I used to put it on facebook, but fuck that. I'm not going to anymore. This is my new sanctuary: I'm nearly positive that everyone in my biochem class thinks I'm a freak. I do freak about labs, but that's cause I'd rather work alone so that I wouldn't have anyone to blame for messing up than myself. I'm a shitty lab partner. I don't even know what possessed me to think that I know science. I don't know shit. And I suck at labs. What's a kid to do? That's alright, I don't really need other people anyways, I suppose.

Also, I'm going to put up all of my old KAMSC shit on this blog. (umm...eventually. possibly over spring break or something when I have time to find all of my stuff from Freshman year and beyond) So if you are looking for something specific, it will be here sometime in the future. Perhaps that is motive to keep coming back. Tell everyone. But not the teachers, of course. I want everyone to be able to have advantages. Additionally, I'm going to put up some of my other artsy stuff and things I write.

I will be back. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Nice (meaning GREAT!), but be careful with the intensity: you dont want to scare off any thought.

    ReplyDelete