Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ahhh. I just finally finished basically typing up my brother's entire fucking lab report for school. He is so incompetent, I swear. And I don't even know how the hell I got into KAMSC because it just doesn't seem possible that I'm that fucking intelligent. I don't sound smart at all when I swear angrily over the internet in a blog. Hey, at least my blog is green. See, I though I would actually try to write in this daily. And I'm trying. Really. I am. But I am also tired and I just want to go to sleep right now. So despite the fact that this entry is extremely short and the fact that I have been busy as a bee all day, even now. I'm going to have to say goodbye and hope to write something more important (or for god's sake, at least interesting) tomorrow. Ta Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment