Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A New Day

So much for being interesting or important, but hey, cut me some slack here. There are still probably a million and two things I ought to be doing right now (including reading Utopia by Thomas More...which I was supposed to have started about two and a half weeks ago). What is the deal? I guess this will come back to bite me in the ass eventually, so whatever it's not a big deal. I like writing in this blog because I can write like I think (which coincidentally, is how I talk as well.) I'm trying to look up facts for impromptu while simultaneously thinking about how I need to read Utopia as well as Night. But as usual, I have to be up and going once more. This is wonderous. I need a new life. If you could order me one right up that would be fantastic. Ta ta.

1 comment:

  1. Wait... you think with those huge spaces of distracted-thoughtness?

    ReplyDelete